Position: Project Coordinator
Must be high energy person capable of assisting engineering management with project scheduling, planning, and resource loading. Able to plan and execute project and business development meetings and activities.
The Project Coordinator is expected to perform the following activities:
Organize, attend, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Ensure project deadlines are met.
Participate in developing redirection strategies of scarce engineering resources.
Provide administrative support as needed.
Undertake project tasks as required.
Assist in developing project execution strategies.
Ensure documentation is maintained appropriately for all projects.
Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Familiarity with P6 and Microsoft Office Suite
Create a project management calendar for fulfilling project goals and objectives.
· Bachelor's degree in technical field of study.
· 7-years of experience in a related technical field.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Outlook.
· Experience with Primavera P6 Professional project scheduling software is a plus
· Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.